Tin Foil Hats are fun to make and help ward off an alien abduction, protect yourself against government mind reading and blocks those pesky mind-control devices.
Here are easy-to-follow steps so that you can make your very own hat.
1. Use thick tin foil. Buy the widest foil possible.
2. Use metal wire in the brim for stability (the wider the brim the better protection)
3. A tin foil strap is a must – don’t want it falling off while running from aliens, government (or both).
4. Glue between the layers increases the life-span of hat.
5. Try not to scrunch the foil up too much as this’ll increase the gap between layers and doesn’t look too good (You don’t want your hat to look silly when you are with other surface dwelling earth inhabitants).
6. Be creative. Decorate your Tin Foil Hat with a bow or stickers. Most important thing is that you enjoy your creation. Send us a picture so that we can post it on our board.